Sonntag, 22. Juli 2012

Paris

Paris is known for its little dogs and Fritz fit right in.  Well, sort of....A French friend of mine told me that it is a source of pride for people if their dogs walk off leash. And I was well-impressed by what I saw.  Little dogs so diligently following their owners and never running out into traffic.  In Sweden we tie up our dog outside supermarkets.  Here I saw a dog patiently waiting with no leash.

With little dogs comes little poos and Paris is trying to clean up its reputation with dog poo bag stations.




We stayed in Neuilly-sur-Seine just outside Paris and adjacent to the 16th Arrondissement.  It's conveniently right by the Bois de Boulogne which is great for dog walking.

The weather was great so we mainly ate outside, but I never had any problem bringing him in to eat. At one restaurant, as soon as I walked in the owner pulled out his iPhone and showed me photos of his Bichons.  





Surprisingly, Fritz wasn't allowed into the shopping malls at La Défense.  But when we walked around central Paris we didn't have a problem going into shops.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen