Sonntag, 10. Juni 2012

Practical points - small dogs vs big dogs

This blog is based on my experiences with Fritz, who weighs about 3kg and fits into a handbag.  There have been a few occasions when we’ve been let into places where dogs aren’t normally allowed because he is so tiny.  I have also been let into places because no one notices that I had a dog in my handbag. As I travel, I try to keep an eye out for big dogs, but I have to say this is all based on having a small dog.


There are a few things to keep in mind. Some trains – for example Swiss rail – charge up to half price for a dog, but if your dog is tiny and fits into a bag, then he is free!

Overall, I would say that if you have a small dog you should travel normally.  If you have a big dog you should take this into account and plan your travel around him or her. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen